We welcomed the third trimester with a sneak peak of our little man. It is hard to believe that in about 11 weeks he will be joining the world. In some ways I feel so ready and in others, I don't think we will ever be ready. I think most of our uncertainty revolves around how Chloe will be. I look forward to a little baby who doesn't run away from you when you try to change a diaper.
At 29 weeks, our little guy weighs approx. 2/12 pounds and is around the size of a butternut squash. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. He looks just about perfect in these pictures, but he still has some growing to do.
Just look at those kissable lips!
Here he is holding on to the umbilical cord.
We double checked--definately a boy!
10 fingers and 10 little toes.
Here's a foot.
I'm not sure if I'll have any more ultrasounds. I had a bunch at the end with Chloe since I was measuring so small, but I feel as if this baby is a giant. Can't wait to snuggle with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment