Last week when I went to the doctor, they said that they would go ahead and schedule me for the c-section that will bring this little man into the world. I decided to just go the easy route. We experienced the whole--wake up in labor during the middle of the night thing with Chloe and I don't feel the need to do it again. I went through labor and it is really not something I was looking forward to a second time. So since I had a c-section before, I had the choice to try my chances with a natural birth or schedule it. And schedule it we did. We will drop Chloe off at school on the morning of Friday, March 25th and head to the hospital (luckily, Chloe's school and the hospital are only about 5 minutes apart) and have a baby.
March 25th seems like a great day.
Here is a list of famous people who share our baby boy's birthday:
Sarah Jessica Parker

Elton John

Aretha Franklin

Howard Cosell

No comments:
Post a Comment