The baby's room is coming together bit by bit. We got the crib put together and now you can see the bedding we chose. I decided not to do too much of a theme for the bedding and instead am keeping it simple with stripes. I'm still keeping with the color scheme of navy blue, green, and brown and think this crib bumper compliments the room really well.
We decided to get the crib built so that when Jon and Nicole visited, their son Noah would have his own room to sleep in, so we still need to raise the mattress back up to the infant level, but the cradle is ready and so is the swing. Chloe loves to give her doggies a ride in the swing--I have a cute video of her doing this and will try to post it on her blog.
On the other side of the room is the dresser, it doesn't look as red in person--I think it is the flash that makes it look this way in the picture--but the furniture is more of an espresso color than a cherry. This dresser will have a hutch with shelves that hopefully will be built this upcoming weekend.
Next step--what to do with the walls?
No comments:
Post a Comment