Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dress to Impress


Our little boy won't be wanting for clothes.  See all these bins--they are full of clothes from 3 months to 3T thanks our friends Aaron and Cassie.  Cassie is pregnant with a girl who will be born in May and since I'm pregnant with a boy--we decided to do a clothing swap.  They have a 3 year old named Max and these are all his clothes--wait..no there are 3 more bins full of clothes that I didn't take a picture of and a whole drawer of shoes and socks.  Needless to say, I don't think that we need to buy any clothes for 3 years.  All the clothes are in pretty great shape, even some with tags still on it--the only exception was a U of A shirt--that went right into the goodwill bag.

So a note to the Kohl's sale loving grandmas---I know it is hard to resist that adorable outfit that is 75% off--but we really don't have much more room.  So even if something is regularly $29.99 and you find it for 5 bucks--consider saving the 5 bucks for his college fund. 

No comments:

Post a Comment