Friday, March 4, 2011
3 Weeks to Go!
The weekly doctors appointments have begun and remember in the last post when I said that I hadn't had any leg cramps yet--well, that is no longer the case---Yay! another pregnancy symptom. Other than the "normal" symptoms I'm experiencing everything is going well. My blood pressure is still good, baby's heart rate is good, I'm measuring 37 weeks and I am 36 weeks, so the baby is growing well and is packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. He could weigh about 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and may be more than 18 1/2 inches long. He's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered his body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected his skin during his nine-month amniotic bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment