Tuesday, February 8, 2011
What to do with the walls
I spent some time tonight putting stuff away in the baby's room and the bare walls and blank slate of ideas in my head are driving me nuts. I think the theme of the room will be a boy theme....nothing specific like monkeys or sports. It is kinda like Chloe's room--which is just girly--but I tied it all together with a floral theme--but what do you use to tie it all together for a boy. I'm starting to think that I'm going to go with the name in some sort of decal or lettering behind the crib and found this decal from Dali Decals. Don't know what the letter or the name will be so I'll have to wait until after the baby comes to order and install if I decide to go with this. I think the letter would be in Navy Blue and the name in Olive Green to match the decor of the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment