Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Movin' and Shakin' : Week 33

Our baby boy is the size of a honeydew this week and may grow up to a full inch this week alone.

His brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.  He seems to like to be wide awake at 10:30pm at night when my belly starts moving and grooving with elbows, hands, and feet pushing in all directions.  Sometimes it feels as if he is going to burst right out of my belly button.  I can't believe we still have 6 weeks to go  I'm starting to think I will never make it that long. I'm trying to keep myself busy at work and at home trying to turn Chloe's room into a big girl room as well as get the nursery ready.  The waiting game continues for me and the little honeydew!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment