Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just what the doctor ordered....

Well, not exactly--I wish he would have ordered a heart beat from our little one...but no luck.  I was sure we would hear a heart beat and announce the news to everyone, but the secret is still ours.  I'm apologizing to everyone I've lied to in the past two weeks.  But to be honest, it is kinda fun knowing that we have a BIG secret.  The doctor's appointment on August 25th was pretty standard..pee in a cup, step on the scale--gained 3 pounds--not surprised, take your blood pressure-normal, take off you clothes-the doctor will be right in, get dressed, make your next appointment, go to the next room and give blood.   Yeah..yeah..yeah, I've done this before. 

Next doctor's appointment is scheduled for September 15th and we will have our first ultrasound.   More updates then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment