I was very proud of myself-when I went to the doctor for my confirmation appointment, I stepped on the scale and my weight was exactly the same as my first visit when I was pregnant with Chloe. Mission lose all the baby weight was accomplished and confirmed by the usually evil doctor's office scale. You don't really need to gain any weight during the 1st trimester and I was determined not to gain any weight in the 4 weeks before my next doctor's appointment.
But as I enter week 7 of pregnancy, the carb cravings have begun. I don't feel sick and nauseas like I did before and I blame that on double female hormones, so I'm thinking boy-the testosterone balances everything out so you don't get so sick. But I get really hungry, really suddenly and need food, not a salad, or a cheesestick, but food--carbs--rice, bread, pasta. Needless to say, my goal of not gaining any weight is seeming less and less like a reality.

No comments:
Post a Comment