Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The more things change, the more they stay the same:



So one thing I am doing different this time around is attending a Pre-Natal Yoga class at least once a week.  I always thought I would do it when I was pregnant with Chloe, but could never find one that was convenient. It seemed like they were always at 9am on a Tuesday or Saturday at Noon.  But I have managed to find a yoga studio that offers it at 7:30pm on Mondays--I've been to 3 classes so far and really like it.  It gives me time away from Chloe to focus on the new baby. It is also good to have the positive energy of other moms to be.  I'm trying to let go of my past birthing experience and realize that this is a completely new baby and my experience will be completely different.  I feel like the time has gone by pretty fast--maybe it was because I didn't feel as sick, or that Chloe and work have kept me too busy to really think about being pregnant. 

But as different as this second time around has been--some things are exactly the same.  My clothes are no longer fitting and I am trying to find pants with elastic waist bands. I'm tired and want to be in bed by 9pm.  I am having weird  dreams--no birthing kittens or having a kangaroo pouch--but weird. Im my dreams, Ami has started smoking, I've been an air marshall, school counselor, and walked from Sedona to Phoenix.  Every night I have some crazy dream and I remember it so vividly.  Why that happens when you are pregnant--I have no idea--I will have to google it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment